Technical Consultant, South San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 15
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze the customer solution requirements, guide customer expectations throughout the process and develop software application to meet customer needs.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate with programmer by providing logic on software code on the development of enhancements and bug fixes.
- Ensure that a program continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Work on SAP ATTP systems to manage serialized data throughout the supply chain business process to achieve the pharma track and trace regulatory requirement.
- Monitor computer system performance to ensure proper operation.
- Modify the existing program on Objects to accommodate new functionality and allow it to improve the performance.
- Collaborate with other specialists on Integration of ECC, Packaging lines with SAP ATTP using SAP PI, Web Services and OData Services.
- Design and implement Mobile solutions for warehouse and packaging lines.
- Support Warehouse Distribution users in SAP Serialization (SAP Advance Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals) along with other areas line SAP WM and SAP SD.
- Confer with business analyst, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on limitations and capabilities, performance requirement and interfaces.
- Design and develop software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation such as URS, Training Manuals and Functional & Design Specifications.
- Archiving and retrieving Data to improve system capabilities to resolves memory space and performance problems caused by large volumes of transaction data.
- Train users to use RF device equipment deployed with new functionality.
South San Francisco, CA
April 15, 2020
April 21, 2020