BUSINESS REQUIREMENT DEFINITION
Some of the transactions that are delivered as part of the solution for Regulated market for Residential and Commercial customers in Utility Industry are:
- New Customer set-up
- New Connection Object and Premise
- Business Agreements
- CRM Contracts
- Data Replication CRM-ISU (contract replication level)
- Security Deposit process
- WM – Work Orders ( Inspection and Installation)
- SD Billing
- WM – Fix appointment , Dispatch and close work order for Inspection
- WM – Fix appointment, Dispatch work order for Installation
- WM – Process Order , Create Internal Demand note
- MM – Process stock issue
- DM-Physical Installation
- WM – Close Work order
- DM – Installation of Device , Contract activation & Update meter reading
- CRM – Display ISU contract & Receive periodic read
- ISU Billing – Generate Billing Simulation , Create Invoice
- FICA – Post Incoming Payment & GL updates
- Move – In Customer
- Enter Move – In Meter Reading
- Move Out Customer
- Meter reading order for Collection
- Change Owner information on Premise
- Update Terminal Meter Reading Received from Field Service in Move -Out Document
- Final Bill
- Out Sort Final Bill
- Final invoice
- Process Design Documents and Process Flows (Transactional Level)
- Business Scenarios (cross area integrated)
- Customizing and Configuration Guides per area
- Common organizational hierarchy structures to be used by CR&B within SAP.
- In general, no additional modifications are made to the SAP delivered code, except for workflows, Print Work Bench for Various form developments which should be registered and documented.
OUR SOLUTION SCOPE
The solution predominantly makes use of standard SAP functionality and processes.
TWO MAIN SYSTEMS MUST TO BE CONFIGURED AND DOCUMENTED:
- SAP CRM and SAP IS-U, NWBC.
- These two systems must to be linked and enabled for Data Replication. Integrated with SAP ECC Organizational Structure, Processes and functionality.
- SAP ECC for MM, PM, PS, FI-CO with FICA.
SAP ECC system must be cross integrated with SAP CR&B (CRM) for all the Components, Organizational Structure, Processes and Functionality.
PROCESSES COVERAGE (HIGH-LEVEL)
The basic scope of the Solution includes customer facing processes:
- Customer Services from IC Web (CRM)
- Collection and debt management
THE SAP MODULES TO BE USED IN THE SOLUTION ARE:
- CRM with IS-U/CCS
- Use of Web Client
- Customer Service
- Device Management
- Work Management
- Billing & Invoicing (Common North American Tariffs will be developed – Residential tariffs.)
- Contract Accounting and GL integration
- Master data and Basic functions
- Financial Accounting & Controlling (as needed for integration)
- Master data template generator tool / eCATT in CRM and ECC.
- Material Management
- Plant Maintenance ( ECC)
- Finance and Controlling
- EMIGAILL for data Creation in Demo / Production System