Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp. has multiple openings for Sr. Technology Specialist.
Job ID: SBS05180527
- Adopt 3DExperience platform solutions in various areas of PLM (XBOM Engineering, Project management and Requirements Management).
- Develop and deploy systems integrations to 3DExperience platforms and other enterprise applications (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, ProE, ERP, MES, PLMs, Collaboration platforms, Data platforms, Low Code platforms).
- Configure and customize 3DExperience PLM environment to meet business requirements.
- Perform system upgrade of the 3DExperience Platform with a minimum version of R2019x.
- Prepare functional and design specifications as per customers’ requirements and solutioning.
- Involve in preparing test cases, system and integrated testing, metrics supporting quality delivery.
- Involve in capturing key performance indicators for server performance, monitoring, and developing strategies for better solutions.
- Engage with business users in solutioning user friendly systems and measure the value of the deliverables.
- Development of application software using JAVA, MQL, J2EE technologies, JPO, python and WebServices.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as a Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Sr. Technology Specialist, Senior Developer – Engineering, or a related occupation required.
- Java, J2EE, Apache, TomEE, MQL, Matrix System;
- 3DExperience platform; and
- SQL Developer, Oracle Database and WebServices.
Employer’s name: Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp.
Job site: 12337 Jones Road, Suite 229, Houston, TX 77070 and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Require travel/relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume referencing Job# SBS05180527 to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.