ServiceNow Technical Architecture/Developer,MN 5545
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and implement cloud-based services or custom business applications and work on configuration, customization, development, integrations and Upgrade on Strategic Delivery Model for ServiceNow and other ITSM tools.
- Implementation of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Service Level Agreement, Service Catalog, Asset Portfolio Management, Asset Contract Management, Employee Self Service, Reporting/OLAP.
- Work on Integration Technologies, Automations and Process Improvements
- Review the existing system architecture/design to identify any abnormalities or scope of improvements and propose and execute the improvements.
- Gather and analyze complex and contractual business requirements, provide estimates for development, unit testing and integration testing activities.
- Continuously monitor/review the system to identify the areas of improvements and automations, propose and implement the solution.
- Work closely with the business, end users, various development and support teams in addressing any incidents and other operational activities.
- Continuously evaluate the SDLC release plan for the business requirements, ongoing/proposed projects and manage the instance related operations like cloning, upgrading, deploying changes, etc. in a timely manner.
SBS Beyond IT
40Hrs per week
December 2, 2022
Don't miss out. Subscribe today.