Job Id: 10
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop and implement detailed software modules and systems using various tools and technologies including SAP ECC, SAP MM, WW, and EWM.
- Perform configuration and customizations of SAP Logistics processes for inbound/outbound/Physical inventory and internal warehouse processes, shipping point configuration, route configuration etc.
- Build system solutions for shipments and delivery processing including output configuration.
- Architect processes for SAP WM, configurations including Warehouse org structure, Placement and removal strategies, Physical inventory, Print configurations.
- Process deployment for Serial number and batch management.
- Designing RF (ITS) screens, cross-docking, wave/2-step picking.
- Implement Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) functionality across all plants.
- Develop custom solutions and write functional specs for RICEWF objects while working with development team.
- Integration with transportation, carrier booking using EDI, and good cross functional development in MM & SD modules.
- Core migration of the data from non-SAP to external interfaces, also SAP ECC to external systems or vice versa.
- Plan and implement systemic research and probing analysis for complex functional problems and solutions.
- Design Warehouse management reporting with bin level information to reduce picking cycle time and eliminate kit staging using SAP Webservice.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field and related work experience.
Skills required to perform the job include but are not limited to the following: 12/16/2019
- SAP WM, EWM, LE, MM, QM, and integration with PP, SD and FI, external interfaces thru EDI, Supplier collaboration Portals, Transportation booking and tracking Process Weaver software.
- RFID based Kanban Inventory tracking solution, 3PL integration, RF scanner solution for warehouse operations, and GTS
- Interface using XML file format, XSI Carrier interface