Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp. has multiple openings for SAP Technical Consultant.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyzing client work request and work with clients’ business analysts to diagnose, determine different possible software solutions, application enhancements, develop Proof of concepts & estimate as desired by clients, Collaborate and Coordinate between technical and non-technical people within the project team.
· Leverage cross-functional knowledge and provide SAP R/3 ABAP, ECC, CRM and BW solutions in modules SD, MM, FICO, SRM and CRM.
· Developing applications of different size and complexity, adhering to client SAP R/3 ABAP standards, client specifications and participate in lifecycle stages of the project like application design, document reviews, coding, code reviews, testing, UAT support etc.
· SAP expertise in developing, classical reports, ALV’s, interactive reports, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, ALV'S, Adobe forms, LSMW, Web Dynpro, OO-ABAP, Enhancements and Interfaces using BAPI, BADI'S, and user exits, and Debugging of programs to pinpoint the errors.
· Work closely with QA/Business team to support system and integration testing. To carry out the unit-testing phase for each module in a procedural manner and to document the outcome of each test case. To fix the bugs identified on completion of the unit testing phase using ABAP. To enable User Analysis Testing (UAT) and to implement the modifications as suggested by the business analyst.
· Planning the go-live steps carefully for targeting a smoother release, doing postproduction support to ensure smooth running of the system.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Senior Principal Consultant, Principal Consultant, Sr. Consultant, Consultant, Delivery Senior Principal Consultant, SAP Technical Consultant, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
SAP R/3 ABAP, ECC, CRM and BW
Employer’s name: Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp.
Job site: 12337 Jones Road, Suite 229, Houston, TX 77070 and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Require travel/relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume referencing Job# SBS05180526 to HR Manager, Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp., 12337 Jones Road, Suite 229, Houston, TX 77070. It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.