Job Id: 3
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- SME for SAP CRM & ECC , to lead, evaluate and optimize current systems and enhancement initiatives for alignment with future growth. Involve in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of SAP CRM & ECC applications with other teams. Be proficient in all implementation phases, right from Requirements Gathering and Analysis, to GO-Live/Production implementation.
- Understanding the functionality of Service contracts, service orders, service confirmation, installed base, service parts management, Business Partners, Products, returns and repairs to leverage in SAP CRM & ECC, preparing the requirements specifications as required and developing a prototype to let users get the feel of application.
- Understand functional requirements and provide the technical design documents. Creating documents based on the templates defined in organization Business Management System following the coding and formatting standards to keep a proper documentation of the enhancements and developments in the client environment. Provide technical development effort estimation with time lines.
- Developing applications of different size and complexity, adhering to Client SAP standards, Client specifications and participate in lifecycle stages of the project like application design, document reviews, coding, code reviews, testing, UAT support etc. Data exchanging between SAP ECC and CRM systems using Middleware. SAP development in developing WEB UI applications, classical reports, interactive reports, Dialog programming, ALV’S, Adobe forms, Web Dynpro, OO ABAP, Enhancements, Java, BAPI, BADI’S, and Debugging of programs to pinpoint the errors, BSP’s, ABAP Query and LSMW
- Work closely with QA/Business resources to support system and integration testing. To carry out the unit-testing phase for each module in a procedural manner and to document the outcome of each test case. To fix the bugs identified on completion of the unit-testing phase. To enable User Analysis Testing (UAT) and to implement the modifications as suggested by the business analyst.
- Analyzing Client work request and work with Clients business analysts to diagnose & estimate maintenance requests, prepare the requirements, delegate to offshore team, Collaborate and Coordinate between technical and non-technical people within the project team.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field and related work experience.
Skills required to perform the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- ABAP, SRM ABAP,CRM ABAP
- UNIX, Windows XP/NT
- ABAP/4, C, C++,
- ABAP Workbench, Screen Painter, Menu Painter,
- ALV, ABAP Query, SAP Solution Manager, SAPRF console, GUIXT screens
- SAPSCRIPTS, SMARTFORMS, ADOBE
- Oracle7.x/8/8i and SQL Server 2000
- SD, MM, WM, PM, FI,PP,SRM,PI
- SAP ECC 6.0, 5.0, 4.7, 4.6C
- Mercury Test Director 8.0, Lotus Notes