SAP FICO Consultant, SANTA CLARA, CA- 95054
Job ID: 21
LCA: LCA 21
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with business teams for requirement gathering, prepare open items, arrive GAPs, perform Gap analysis, feasibility and Impact analysis, propose solution, Business playback and Prepare Functional / Technical specifications to implement the solution.
- Implement Fixed Asset Accounting, design Capital expenditure process, Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation areas, Legacy data takeover complying with US GAAP, IFRS and applicable legal requirements.
- Design, Implement and test SAP Business Processes in the areas of G/L, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, COPC - Product Costing, COPA - Profitability Analysis, RAR-Revenue Recognition, changes to comply reporting requirements under IFRS & GAAP.
- Design solutions on Overhead controlling, COPC - Product costing, Transfer pricing, COPA Profitability analysis, CO-PCA Profit center reporting, Parallel valuation and Integration with other SAP modules like production planning, Material Management, Inventory management, Sales and distribution.
- Design SAP Workflows, BADI’s, BAPI’s, BTE’s and User exit to achieve Business requirements.
- Design Electronic Bank statement process with External Banks, Develop DMEE XML structures to process outbound data to Banks.
- Define Test scope and strategy, prepare Test cases, build test data, participate in Unit test execution, Integration, Regression and Performance testing.
- Design Inbound Function Modules, EDI- IDOC Interface from SAP to SAP ECC
- Perform deployment, Cutover and Post Go-Live Support.
Sai Business Solutions, LLC