SAP BW Consultant, Mason, OH 45040
Job ID: 12
LCA: LCA 12
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing SAP software settings to support specific business rules, validations, and default values.
- Long-term support of SAP infrastructure, technologies, and functionality, including services to upgrade system configuration and functionality due to an SAP system or release upgrade.
- Modify the existing HANA Views to correct the errors as per the requirements to improve the Performance.
- Analyze business user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of Complex HANA Views design within time and cost constraints.
- Interact with Business Users, System Analysts, Programmers and Testers to design HANA System to Obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, extract and change the SAP Supply data for IBP analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design SAP BW on HANA objects such as info cubes, DSO’s, master data, transformations, extractors and develop the HANA views to in-corporate the Business Logic as per the Requirements.
- Design, develop, model and modify SAP ECC software applications to handle various types of SAP Extractors like FI, Controlling, COPA, LIS and Generic extractors using functional analysis to build the HANA models based on listed extractors above and to predict and measure outcome and consequence of the design.
- Work on HANA Studio and WEB IDE to design and develop schemas, tables, attribute views, analytical views, calculations views, procedures and table functions.
- Design, Develop, Create, and Modify SAP Business Objects Enterprise 4.1 Software using Web Intelligence and Crystal reports with SAP BW BICS as the data source and develop SAP Business Explorer 7.x reports using Web Analyzer, Analyzer, Web Application Designer and Report Designer.
SBS Beyond IT
Duration of employment
02/17/2020 to 02/16/2023
6800 Cintas Blvd., Mason, 45040
Don't miss out. Subscribe today.