Technical Consultant, Sandy Springs, GA
Job Id: 5
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform requirement analysis, feasibility analysis, design and development of proposed software solutions and determine the effort involved in implementing the solutions through IBM, WebSphere and Cloud software
- Designing and implementation of middleware infrastructure solutions.
- Coordinate Java based application deployments on WebSphere Application Server 8.x/9.x ND, WebSphere Liberty 18.x ND and Apache Tomcat on Windows and Redhat Linux platforms
- Designing and developing CI/CD pipeline to automate code builds and deployments using Github, Maven and Bamboo tools.
- Developing Ansible playbooks to automate the deployment process of Java based applications and Web UI content.
- Developing Ansible play books and shell scripts to automate the middleware installation and up-gradations.
- Designing user authentication, single sign-on and policy based authorization security solutions using CA Siteminder and Ping Federate products.
- Develop and manage mobile platform that comprises of applications hosted in WebSphere application servers (IBM middleware).
- Enabling application security and integration of LDAP/AD with middleware products.
- Web conference with clients to analyze their environment to identify the exact issues and providing support and maintenance after solution implementation
- Conferring with different teams to collect information, reproduce client's issues and analyze in internal environments.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and related work experience.
January 6, 2020
June 1, 2020