Sr. Salesforce Software Developer, Omaha, NE
Job Id: 2
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning web Component features
- Enable Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications
- Execute release management and deployment using deployment processes and tools
- Manage Version management ,CI/CD using tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Bamboo.
- Manage agile stories in JIRA.
- Manage Lightning Web component development and deployment using Salesforce DX.
- Use Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, SSO, etc. in salesforce applications.
- Perform application development using Lightning components, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Interact with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce development and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Manage both small and large teams of developers and conduct tasks such as code reviews, capacity management, design reviews, etc.
- Customize email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them.
- Design and Develop Processes, Flows, Workflows, Business Processes, Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Use SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects to automate the processes.
- Create page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Design, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, lookup filters as per requirements.
- Implement pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields on custom objects.
- Create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Implement Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Implement Web Chat feature to enable customers interacting with agents on chat from community portal.
- Customize service console to enable pinned lists, related records, utilities like Macros, Quick text, soft phone etc.
- Develop Reports & Dashboards based on customer needs.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field and related work experience.
SBS Beyond IT
January 6, 2020
December 6, 2021