SBS has vast experience in supporting the complete suite of applications on a “follow the sun” model with resources in many countries spanning several continents. We have in depth experience in managing the complex range of services and programs of over 140 enterprise wide business with varied technologies. One of the SBS’ senior managers has co-authored a handbook on “Managed Services” that demonstrates the complete methodology of planning and implementing best practices for a successful transition.
Our methodology for managed services follows a 3-pronged approach: Establish, Stabilize and Mature. We have the capabilities to implement all phases of planning, knowledge transfer, shadow, reverse shadow, and steady state stabilization covering various activities and services as depicted below.
- Managed Services Model with risk and performance-based rewards
- Involved customer during the transition to speed up the acceptance
- Offshore driven service delivery
- Overlapping phases in transition resulting in quicker stabilization
- Implementing incident tracking tool
- Application specific SLAs replaced with Standardized SLAs (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze) for all applications
- Centralized Query Management and Knowledge Repository system
- Flexible pricing models on T&M or Fixed Bid.
- Applications bundling around business functions for better management, visibility, and reporting.