SBS has vast experience in supporting the complete suite of applications on a “follow the sun” model with their resources across continents. We have vast experience in managing a complex manages services program of over 140 enterprise wide applications with varied technologies. One of the SBS’ senior manages has contributed to co-author a handbook on “Managed Services” that demonstrates the complete methodology of planning and implementing and best practices for successful transition.
Our methodology for managed services follow a 3 pronged approach of Establish -> Stabilize -> Mature. We progress the engagement from due diligence to implement all phases of planning, Knowledge transfer, shadow, reverse shadow, and steady state stabilization covering various activities an services as depicted below:
Our Managed Services offering encompass:
- Managed Services Model with Risk and Rewards based on performance
- Involved customer during the transition to speed up the acceptance
- Offshore Driven Service Delivery
- Overlapping phases in Transition resulting in quicker stabilization
- Implementing Incident tracking tool across
- Application specific SLAs replaced with Standardized SLAs (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze) across applications
- Centralized Query management and Knowledge Repository system
- Flexible pricing models on T&M or Fixed bid
- Applications Bundling around business functions for better management, visibility and reporting.