· SAP Warehouse Management (WM) process customization and testing (unit, integration and user acceptance).
o Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
o Understanding the business process for the customer and involve in Warehouse Layout Design and preparation of SAP EWM cycle zero data.
· Translating business requirements into functional requirements and provide feasible solutions for the identified solution gaps.
o Consolidating the Purchasing activities building towards cloud solutions/e-procurement.
o Working with the SAP practice leads to implement the OPENTEXT Vendor Invoice Management so that all invoices are properly managed thus eliminating the problems faced in standard SAP software.
o Proposing the VISTEX or SABRIX tax modules implementation to eliminate the problems faced in Customer and Vendor related tax.
· Confer with systems analysts and programmers on system design and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
o Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
o Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
· Validate and analyze the identified test scenarios of different processes and identify the appropriate master data to execute testing.
o Implement controls into Purchasing and inventory processes including profile definitions in line with GRC guidelines.
o Execute the test scenarios in Development & Quality System and identify and analyze the issues.
· Write functional specifications and assist in testing and deployment of code fixes.
o Understanding the business requirements and thus classifying them into any of the WRICEF objects.
o Writing the AS-IS and TO-BE business process for the new requirement.
o Preparing the draft template for the SAP custom program and custom database tables.
· Integration with other cross modules in SAP to have end-to-end process automation and coordination.
o Establishing the effort between Production Support and maintenance within the warehouse business process.
· Conduct inventory planning and optimization including Cross company exchanges, Feedstock, Vendor & Customer consignments, and third-party sub-contractors.
o Running the Materials Requirement Planning in SAP ECC for next 48 hours on a daily basis and arranging the required stock for each plant and distribution centers.
o Arranging the Vendor and Customer consignments stock for the required Production and Inventory planning activities.
o Doing the Inventory adjustments in SAP ECC for set of Material/Batch/Qty.
· Taking responsibility for UAT, cutover, Go-live, and Post Go-live in SAP MM/WM/PP/EWM modules.
o Participating in testing related meetings and adhering to the deadline dates.
o Reporting progress on the project plan to management.
o Strictly adhering to the SAP ASAP methodology during the implementation phase and adhering to the SAP RUN methodology during the Post Go live phase.
· Debug production issues and perform Root Cause analysis.
o Collecting all the historical data related to the SAP problem/issue concerned from the SAP database tables.
o Breaking down the data into different categories so that they fit into the Fishbone diagram.
o Analyzing the final results and identifying the top 2 reasons for the problem.
o Preparing the resolution steps for those reasons of the issue thus fix the main problem in SAP.
· Monitor IDocs and ensuring their successful processing through collaboration with the business.
o Resolution of discrepancies identified during the development and Testing.
o Resolution of errors that come up during day-to-day Production support activities.
o Interacting with the teams of both Upstream and downstream systems so that the IDoc errors are not repeated in future.
· Prepare and Provide Test data for the testing of Test Scripts; Work with technical team on the issues.
o Understanding the business process and preparing the positive and negative scenarios for testing.
o For each scenario, writing the possible test scripts with 2 or 3 test data examples
o Classifying the testing tasks as Test suite and Test script.
o Performing the testing tasks in the Sandbox/Test system
o Documenting the testing outcome and preserving the documentation in a database using a frontend browser-based tool.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, and 3 years of related work experience.
100 N Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102.
Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp.