· Perform the role of a SAP C4C Technical Lead and Architect, responsible for architecture and design of the SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) system including solution architecture oversight of the existing implementation.
- Work with Subject Matter Expert(s) to identify the required capabilities and impacts to configuration in order to support business requirements.
- Tailor and maintain SAP configuration based on business requirements and strategies, using defined development standards and procedures.
· Work with other Solution Architects to discuss and document master data, integration and cross business application processes and dependencies.
- Use appropriate technology to develop the interfaced applications across SAP C4C, SAP ERP, and non-SAP systems in the client’s system landscape.
- Develop and maintain roadmap for all application integration to ensure it is cost effective, scalable, and best in class solution for the client.
· Responsible for leveraging SAP products to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities.
- Build high level and low-level interface applications; conduct proof of concepts (POCs) as necessary; deliver high quality code and conduct quality checks to ensure design and business requirements are met.
- Performs technical configuration to support business requirements and eliminate the nonvalue added processes.
- Perform data analysis to ensure data integrity.
· Track the WRICEF’s relating to SAP C4C domain, maintain status records and follow-up with other teams on any issues blocking development completion.
· Design, develop, test and support WRICEF solutions as per the business requirements.
- Work with Functional users for design and development of workflows, Enhancements, forms, input templates and reports.
- Work with the process teams in creating documents for the functional and Technical specifications.
- Write high quality, optimized and well-documented functional and Technical specifications based on best practices followed.
- Provide new specifications to validate the workflows, forms, reports, and templates using testing strategies.
· Estimate the level of effort required for overall development taking into account the effort for the coding, unit testing, quality review and support process aspects of the objects.
- Work closely with SAP functional (C4C, ECC, CRM etc.) personnel to estimate level of effort and complexity involved to implement and deploy changes to SAP and other integrated or interfaced systems.
- Be responsible for initial technical testing and code review of all development objects.
· Provide end-to-end support (like coding, bug fixing, solving defects and troubleshooting, etc.) during the complete software development life cycle including implementation and go-Live phases of releases.
- Support the user adoption through knowledge base and training for users, and collaboration with power users on current and future SAP C4C implementations.
- Partner with business partners to define best practices and develop functional competencies.
· Co-ordinate with offshore team to provide them with the business requirements and help them in the development process by providing technical expertise.
o Provide Business requirements and technical Expertise to Design and develop SAP Applications using SAP ABAP and Webdynpro for ABAP and JAVA.
o Specific focus in to application areas such as C4C, ECC and CRM.
Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of related work experience required.