Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp. has multiple openings for SAP BW/HANA Consultant.
Title: SAP BW/HANA Consultant
- Design, Develop, Modify and Support SAP BW/HANA warehouse or reporting solutions using SAP BI Content objects/data flows or custom with ABAP coding or SQL script as part of Change Management or Enhancements following best practices
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Work with Functional Teams to write high quality, optimized and well-documented functional specifications and to write technical specifications based on functional specifications.
- Develop Proof of Concepts in SAP HANA for various requirements to assess the functionality, performance, adoptability of a design and solution by changing the programs and configurations to determine optimum design.
- Collaborate with respective stakeholders for better technical and functional understanding of complex issues to establish Root Cause Analysis and propose optimum resolutions.
- Work with stakeholders from different teams to prepare action plans to mitigate impact of planned/unplanned system outages.
- Support technical resolution of the failed data loads and jobs in SAP Business Warehouse Process Chains/TWDC to ensure Business Objects (BO) Universes built on SAP Business Warehouse Info providers (Cubes/DSOs) and HANA Calculation Views for reporting are updated with latest data within established Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor SAP BO/Bex Reporting components to ensure they are available to user groups by carrying out appropriate maintenance activities like data archiving and migration, PSA and Changelog purging, RSRV checks and memory checks.
- Support team members at different levels of Change Management process by conducting dataflow and code review for developments, creating solution and testing documentation, carrying out testing across landscape, migration of solution to production and transition to sustain teams.
- Collaborate with analysts from different SAP functional modules for better understanding of source system data structures in order to design and build optimal SAP warehouse solutions that meet user's data and performance requirements.
- Provide proactive system monitoring for performance and recurring issues, establish root cause analysis, provide solutions and implement the same.
- Assist team members in debugging of ABAP routines/programs or SQL Stored Procedures for complex data read or transformation logics, analyzing errors for failed reports and investigate data discrepancies through Layered Scalable Architecture ++ of SAP BW-HANA.
- Create test scripts and schedule testing, carry out testing across landscape, document and store test results, support testing, track and resolve texting bugs.
- Coordinate migration of solution to Production per established process, provide hypercare support, facilitate knowledge transfer to sustain team and handover along with documentation.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as a Senior Consultant, Head-SAP BI, SAP BW/HANA Consultant, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. The required 5 years of work experience must include 2 years of experience in SAP BW (Business Warehouse) or SAP BI (Business Intelligence) or SAP HANA or SAP ECC (MM: Materials Management, or SD: Sales and Distribution, or PP: Production Planning, or FICO: Finance and Controlling), or SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
Employer’s name: Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp.
Job site: 12337 Jones Road, Suite 400, Houston, TX 77070 and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Require travel/relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume referencing Job# SBS05191001 to HR Manager, Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp., 12337 Jones Road, Suite 400, Houston, TX 77070. It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.