· Requirement Analysis: Requirement gathering and solution design for SAP CRM Customer Service processes. Participate with SAP functional team members and SMEs to understand business requirement and design technical solutions using SAP CRM 5.0, 2007/7.0, ECC 6.0 FI and SD Modules and CRM BSP Component Workbench, CRM BOL / GENIL programming. Understand requirements provided by business; perform impact analysis and document solution and level of effort to implement the requirements.
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops and design IT solutions to meet the business needs.
- Create workflow diagrams and map business processes in SAP processes.
· Design: Design SAP CRM Web UI processes and enhancements. Attend design meetings, document high level design and detailed design.
- Create client specific business roles in SAP system to be consistent with the client’s organization structure.
- Participate in design meetings to understand client’s business requirements and translate them into functional design documents.
· Development: Development of SAP CRM system with full-fledged functionality. Implement the solutions as per the requirements and design. Apply SAP Workflow, Interfaces, BADIs, BAPIs, Enhancement framework and CRM Middleware configuration/development in innovation, creativity and improvement to existing business processes and implementation of technical/procedural improvements.
- Translate functional design documents and create technical specifications.
- Design SAP workflow to create step by step approval processes for each business units.
- Create enhancements and build custom business processes with 3rd party integration.
· Unit Testing: Stay current with SAP technologies and industry best practices to ensure proper utilization of these in development. Implement SAP CRM functionalities to meet business requirements. Create unit test cases, perform unit testing and hand over the code to Quality Assurance team for further testing.
- Build test plan and test cases to validate all the business processes that are mapped in the custom solutions.
- Create test scripts with step by step instructions for the testers to execute the test cases.
- Work on bugs reported as part of the testing and update the testing and training documents as required.
· Application Support: Utilize knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM in sales business process and configuration. Provide initial post-production support when the project goes live and continue to provide enhancement and sustaining maintenance support through future releases.
- Create a post go-live support and prepare documentation to support critical processes.
- Work on incidents related to production issues based on the priorities.
- Update the user manual based on the changes done to the business processes documentation as required.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or a related field and 3 years of related work experience required.