Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp. has multiple openings for Business Analyst.
Title: Business Analyst
· Work with Business/ IT team in understanding the business process & requirements.
· Analyze impact on new business acquisitions and propose design solutions for integration.
· Analyze impact on change in existing BPC/ Insurance reporting structures and prepare impact analysis, design & technical specification documents.
· Build new reporting models integrating insurance modules for insightful analytics.
· Develop dynamic plan reporting and assist planners in annual & quarterly planning through BPC.
· Enhance existing Business Objects reports to align with change in reporting structures.
· Work with Business Intelligence team in presenting the new reports through Business Objects reporting tool.
· Perform Unit & Integration testing and prepare test case documents.
· Help users during User acceptance testing and get sign off for the development.
· Implement the solution in production (Go-Live), give business and end user training and transition the development to support team.
· Responsible for analysis activities that underpin strategic decisions, optimize delivery execution.
· Publish and track key metrics via dashboards, scorecards, and share adhoc analysis with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Work with internal operations teams to define problems, collect and synthesize relevant data, build analytical models and forecasts.
· Work with developers on determining level of effort and ensuring new functionality meets business objectives when delivered.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 1 year of work experience as a Business Analyst, Programmer Analyst, or a related occupation required. The required 1 year of work experience must include 1 year of experience in Tableau, SAP Business Objects reporting tools, and SAP Business Warehouse.
Employer’s name: Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp.
Job site: 12337 Jones Road, Suite 400, Houston, TX 77070 and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Require travel/relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume referencing Job# SBS05180524 to HR Manager, Sai Business Solutions LLC., dba SBS Corp., 12337 Jones Road, Suite 400, Houston, TX 77070. It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.